Re: Change in lilypond-book

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Change in lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:11:32 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden>
To: "Lily-Devel List" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:22 PM
Subject: Change in lilypond-book

Devs

I've just run lilypond-book on Windows Vista after several months of inactivity and I find its behaviour has changed. Earlier all the console output from the individual runs of LilyPond while processing the snippets was reported back to the originating window, in my case a MinGW32 window. The last release I ran and which behaved in this way was earlier than 2.17.6. Running lilypond-book 2.17.12 in the same way flashes an irritating empty command.exe window for every snippet, and no console output from the LilyPond runs is presented or captured in log files.

Before I try to narrow down where this change originated, is this now intended? Surely not. Expected? Do others see this behaviour?

Trevor

It's a bug in 2.17.12.  Upgrade to 2.17.13.

--
Phil Holmes