Re: Uses only unpure-pure containers to articulate unpure-pure relations

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Uses only unpure-pure containers to articulate unpure-pure relationships. (issue 7377046)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:22:12 +0000

The cardinal cantle seems meldable, but first the cruft needs to be
strained.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7377046/diff/11001/scm/define-grobs.scm
File scm/define-grobs.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7377046/diff/11001/scm/define-grobs.scm#newcode1827
scm/define-grobs.scm:1827: (Y-extent .
,grob::unpure-empty-pure-point-height)
  (Y-extent . ,grob::always-Y-extent-from-stencil)

This leaked in from another patch set.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7377046/diff/11001/scm/output-lib.scm
File scm/output-lib.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/7377046/diff/11001/scm/output-lib.scm#newcode108
scm/output-lib.scm:108: ;; decisions, so we make their unpure height #f.
This gives a way for an object to say: "Please leave space for me as if
I were just a dot, while I am still a virgin (before page-breaking) but
once I have carnal knowledge (during final page-layout) feel free to
print other things right on top of me."
Eeew.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7377046/