Re: Make test-output-distance regtest contain span bars (issue 7400057)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Make test-output-distance regtest contain span bars (issue 7400057)
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 07:30:11 +0000

LGTM.

On 2013/02/28 05:57:45, dak wrote:

I think we have a special span bar at the start,
The bar at the start is a SystemStartBar, which was not affected by the
recent span-bar bug.  You might want an extra measure, and a final bar,
then.  Also, some note in the texidoc saying that this test should have
span bars.

Of course, it would be better if the regression tests that concern span
bars could have an override so that the extents of the span-bars as
printed are written into the .signature files.  Unfortunately, I could
not find a way to make this happen.  I like to blame everything on the
pure-from-neighbor patch, but here I cannot: even before that patch
SpanBars had X/Y-extents unrelated to what was actually printed.

Another more satisfying option, if possible, would be to finish the TODO
in stencil.scm:found-grob suggesting "use stencil extent if available"
but I don't know how to add the correct offsets to the stencil extents
to give an accurate output in the .signature file.

https://codereview.appspot.com/7400057/