PATCH: Countdown for 5th March 2013 - 19:00 GMT

From: James
Subject: PATCH: Countdown for 5th March 2013 - 19:00 GMT
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 09:08:42 +0000

Hello,

Countdown – March 5th 2013 – 19:00 GMT

3169 Enhancement Mike Solomon Push Patch: Fixes annotate spacing
3206 Documentation Aleksandr Andreev Push Patch: Document Kievan ligature engraver

3211 Defect David Kastrup Countdown Patch: Let ly_deep_copy and ly_music_deep_copy iterate rather than recurse for lists
3205 Crash David Kastrup Countdown opening bar check causes crash if \score contains the \midi block
3199 Enhancement Mike Solomon Countdown Patch: Uses only unpure-pure containers to articulate unpure-pure relationships.
3161 Enhancement Mike Solomon Countdown Patch: Standardizes use of empty extents in pure heights and skylines.
3160 Defect Mike Solomon Countdown chord names pushed into the staff   Regression
3134 Enhancement Mike Solomon Countdown Patch: Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface outside-staff positioning.

3212 Enhancement David Kastrup review Patch: Make test-output-distance regtest contain span bars
2689 Enhancement Mike Solomon review Patch: Avoid duplication between slur and phrasing slur engravers.
1698 Defect Mike Solomon review Slurs and ties are not correct over repeats

Note: 3169 was already set to push from last countdown and hasn't yet been pushed (or the tracker hasn't been updated - I haven't checked that closely).

Also, I am not around for today as of (effectively) now so I won't be able to test patches until probably v. late tonight or tomorrow late morning.

Patchy-merge-staging will tick away as usual (2 hour cycle) but at the moment staging is 'broken' so you may have to wait until the broken checkin is reverted/fixed etc. and wait for the next cycle. I won't be around to check either way.

Have a good Saturday everyone.

James