Re: Staging broken - fails make doc

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Staging broken - fails make doc
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 01:52:33 +0100

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello
>
> On 9 March 2013 21:44, James <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>     I'll take a look and see if I can see what it is.
>

>     James
>
> It's in the French Translations
>
> La propriété @code{tupletSpannerDuration} spécifie la longueur voulue
> de
> chaque crochet. Avec elle, vous pouvez faire plusieurs nolets en ne
> tapant @code{\tuplet} qu'une fois, ce qui évite une longue saisie.
>
> Il existe différents moyens de définir @code{tupletSpannerDuration}.
> La commande @code{\tupletSpan} lui affecte une durée arbitraire qui
> sera réinitialisée dès l'intervention d'un durée à @code{\default}.
> Vous pouvez aussi opter pour fournir un argument supplémentaire à la
> commande @address@hidden <------------- HERE!
>
> --snip--
>
> Et Voila!
>
> bonne nuit et beaux rêves!

Removed that commit fron staging.  It should be fixed in the translation
branch.  Regarding my comment that we could synchronize translation and
staging any time: let's add to it the qualification that translation
actually builds (doesn't Grenouille check this periodically?).  But
then, as we can see, staging-patchy makes sure that catastrophes don't
migrate to master.