Re: Alternative pixel-based regtest checker

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Alternative pixel-based regtest checker
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:57:24 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julien Rioux" <address@hidden>
To: "LilyPond Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:50 AM

On 01/03/2013 2:15 PM, Phil Holmes wrote:
4 files attached.  To try this out: create a new directory and place
NoTagline.ly in it.  Create a subdirectory called input and put some
regtest files in there.  Run MakeOldPix.sh.  Make a change to lilypond.
Run MakeNewPix.sh.  Run ComparePix.sh.  Om my tests there were some
false alarms, but it seems a fairly simple way to make an alternative
regtest checker.

There's lots of improvements that could be made: parallelism, using
something other than diff, but it basically works.

Thoughts?

--
Phil Holmes