convert-ly rule

From: address@hidden
Subject: convert-ly rule
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:35:51 +0100

Hey all,

I'm not too good at writing convert-ly rules.  Is there a model I can use for
replacing a property with another?  Specifically, I'd like to write a patch
changing:

TupletBracket.staff-padding

to:

TupletBracket.bracket-staff-padding

as one cannot currently use the side position interface callbacks on
TupletBrackets because staff-padding in the tuplet-bracket-interface works
differently than staff-padding in the side-position-interface.

Lemme know if anyone has a good solution.  Otherwise I'll hack away...

Cheers,
MS