Re: Removes '-signs from vectors (issue 6923043)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Removes '-signs from vectors (issue 6923043)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 06:38:38 +0000

On 2013/03/27 21:53:39, janek wrote:
LGTM.

I suppose that one of David's changes made this patch possible; if you
know
which one it is it would be good to note this (but if you don't know i
think
it's not worth the trouble to search).

No thanks to me: #(1 2 3) always has been the Scheme syntax for literal
vectors without the need of additional quoting.  That's exactly why I
considered the extra quoting in our code base irritating.  Beginners
will construct their own theories of why it is necessary and what it is
supposed to mean, and that is not helping their understanding.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6923043/