Re: Removes '-signs in vectors - follow-up (issue 7834043)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Removes '-signs in vectors - follow-up (issue 7834043)
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 10:31:09 +0200

Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 2013/04/02 21:35:23, janek wrote:
>>>
>>> Is this patch still valid?  I don't see any ' signs being removed,
>>
>> Meanwhile I removed the '-signs from the relevant snippets in LSR as
>> well. I wasn't aware that a new release would contain them.

makelsr takes everything from the LSR that has not been superseded by a
snippet in the "new" directory.

>> So it is indeed invalid.

More likely "Fixed", but "Patch-abandoned" (or tag removed altogether)
since the fix did not travel via the patch and the standard repository
mechanism.

Perhaps double-check that the % end verbatim occurs only where expected
in master, and then close as fixed, possibly with the version number
where the fix traveled in via makelsr.