Re: Suggested patch to make midiMaximumVolume take effect without initia

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Suggested patch to make midiMaximumVolume take effect without initial dynamic
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:29:02 +0200

Hi Anders,

On 9 March 2013 19:57, Anders Pilegaard <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello all.
>
> This is getting a bit long, so here's a brief overview of what's in
> this mail:
>
>  - I'm proposing a patch ...

I apologize for not looking at your patch earlier - fortunately James
took care of tracking and pushing it (thanks for saving the day,
James!).
I have to say that i'm *very* impressed by the detailed explanation
you provided - the commit message is excellent!  Many thanks for it!
In fact, i don't think i remember any patch that was so well explained.

I've added you to the list of contributors
(http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=987ac72dd0e893792521260fec6a065d1d49c4a6)
- your name should appear on the website in a day or two.

I'd also like to thank you personally - i sing in a choir, too, and we
use some Lilypond scores, as well as Lily-made MIDI files.  I've
noticed this issue before, and it bothered me a bit, but i didn't get
to fixing it...  So, thank you again!  Is there any particular bug
that bothers you?  I could see if i'd be able to fix it.

Again, i'm very sorry that i didn't get in touch with you earlier.
You did an excellent job!

all the best,
Janek