Re: Add point-and-click to SVG output (issue 8273045)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Add point-and-click to SVG output (issue 8273045)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 00:12:06 +0000

On 2013/04/06 09:25:57, dak wrote:
I actually can't see immediately from the code how one would arrive at
the
grob-cause expression.  Can (*func), apparently a void function (?) be
made to
return it by default?

No clue; this involves a dark part of lilypond.

void
interpret_stencil_expression (SCM expr,
                              void (*func) (void *, SCM),
                              void *func_arg,
                              Offset o)
{

I've never seen the second argument for a C++ function.  I guess it's a
function pointer for a function which takes a void* and SCM?  Certain
when interpret_stencil_expression is called within lily/*.cc it's given
a void function.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8273045/