Re: Wanting to be involved in lilypond project again

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Wanting to be involved in lilypond project again
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:29:58 +0300

On 10 avr. 2013, at 16:13, "Fan Ziye" <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear list,

Hi, I introduced myself to you several weeks ago – a fourth-year undergraduate student of EECS wanting to be involved in lilypond’s developing. And then Mike told me to read the CG. (Thank you very much!).

But sorry for my absence in recent time, I was busy with my graduate project. Luckily my project is about to be finished now, so I want to come back and find something I can do.

I have just read through the CG and set up my developing environment ( archlinux in a virtualbox, lily-git ). Is there any bug that would be instructive to start with? Thanks! J

Regards,

Fan Ziye

April 10, 2013