Re: Add callback factory grob::inherit-parent-property (issue 8726045)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add callback factory grob::inherit-parent-property (issue 8726045)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:49:07 +0000

On 2013/04/17 18:27:05, MikeSol wrote:
Hey, I hadn't seen this. I just finished writing an equivalent patch.
Yours is
better, so keep it.  You can use this for the
inherit-X-parent-visibility and
eliminate the inherit-Y-parent-visibility callback, which is cruft and
can be
replaced with the X one.

Would it make sense to rename grob::calc-property-by-copy to
grob::inherit-event-property?  That meshes better with
grob::inherit-parent-property and is more descriptive.

https://codereview.appspot.com/8726045/