Re: LilyPad

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LilyPad
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 12:44:35 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:40 PM

2013/4/28 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
Windows hackers may be interested to note that I have updated lilypad so
that:
* it's Help... About message is reasonably sensible
* Find works properly
* the .exe now contains a version number and description
* the goto line number function (for point and click) should now work
correctly.

Very good, thanks and congrats. I think this deserves an entry in changes.tely
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com

I would have thought we'd only put changes in functionality there, so that people can be aware of what they can now do. This is more fixing the bugs in the way it wasn't working before.

--
Phil Holmes