Re: Anybody with DDR2 SODIMM to spare?

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Anybody with DDR2 SODIMM to spare?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:48:17 +0200

Hi David,

I'm not sure if you refer to 4 or 8 GB per slot or in total. But anyway, I've
checked for RAM on amazon.de, and found offers 2 x 4 Gb or 2 x 8GB by a brand
called Corsair.
Those seem to be made for laptops. Perhaps you can check if those are good for
you (or maybe someone has experience with those).

So - unless someone has RAM to give away - I'm happy to order those for you.

Best,
Robert

-
Von meinem Fliewatüüt gesendet.