Re: Woodwind diagram for recorder

From: Dominique Faure
Subject: Re: Woodwind diagram for recorder
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 10:38:47 +0200

On 29 May 2013 22:38, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2013/5/29 Dominique Faure <address@hidden>:
>> Having myself recently some travel time to spend, I managed to make it
>> myself, but the code nature (non-public module scheme functions),
>> prevent me to deliver it as a regular snippet.
>>
>> Despite not having a computer configuration dedicated to development,
>> how could I manage to have these enhancements reviewed and
>> incorporated in the distribution?
>
> What operating system are you using?
> Setting up a "configuraton dedicated to development" shouldn't be very
> hard to do.

I'm currently juggling with a puny netbook and a
now-a-bit-old-but-still-valuable desktop box running both Windows 7.
Mobility requirements makes me spend most of my spare time on the
small one which is hosting lilypond and frescobaldy.

Last night I downloaded the LilyDev iso and will this evening install
it on the desktop box as a VMware Player guest.

--
Dominique