Re: Ignoring note value when spacing notes and rests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Ignoring note value when spacing notes and rests
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:29:54 +0100

Nice.  Thanks.

--
Phil Holmes

----- Original Message -----
Cc: Devel
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 1:08 PM

Hello,

2013/6/15 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>
I'm setting a piece of late 16th century music (it's in Musica Transalpina), and at this time notes and rests tended to occupy a space determined by their fitment on the page, rather than their note value.  I've read the section of the NR on proportional spacing, which does exactly the opposite of what I want.  Is there a way to force essentially uniform spacing, regardless of note value?

HTH