Re: wrt 'Make doc crashing on my PC'

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: wrt 'Make doc crashing on my PC'
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 09:43:23 +0200

In case this escaped people's notice: there is now an issue for this
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3490> and I have
posted a patch based on the "memory issue" and "stencil-stack"
buzzwords.  I think I'll just push it to staging: it's not like it could
make anything worse.  Since the problem occured even with
--disable-optimising I am skeptical that this will make a difference,
but it's one thing less to worry about.