Re: 2.17.26 regression tests

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: 2.17.26 regression tests
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 19:14:48 +0000 (UTC)

David Kastrup <dak <at> gnu.org> writes:

> You make it sound as if issue 2910 will warrant a bunch of fine-tuning
> before the results can be called production-ready.

No, the stencil-integral patch had changed the meaning of a padding,
we started started fine-tuning the defaults in response, then the
patch for 2910 restored the old meaning and backed out the fine-tuning,
so we are now closer to the last stable.

The text over 'accidental-ancient.ly' went back to the layout it had
in 2.16.  I made noise about places where I think things are too close,
and forced a silly example into the Changes entry, but people seem
satisfied with the output, so I am as well.

> "Keith OHara" <k-ohara5a5a <at> oco.net> writes:
>
> > We have a release with no known regressions.

I did forget the \hspace thing from issue 3504.

The other tracked items marked regression are some documentation items to
catch up, but those are in progress.