Re: ERROR: Please install required programs: International New Century S

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: ERROR: Please install required programs: International New Century Schoolbook fonts
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 00:09:59 +0200

2013/8/3 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>
I'm getting this error if I run ./autogen.sh in git master:

ERROR: Please install required programs:  International New Century Schoolbook fonts International New Century Schoolbook fonts

I can't find the missing package,  I have all the ones listes in the CG.
What I'm missing?

In the same directory, now it works if I checkout master branch and I still get this error if I checkout translation branch.
Probably issue 3526 fixed by Julien?