Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:23:15 +0200

2013/9/20 Heikki Tauriainen <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> [...] I have a series of patches to add functionality to control
> additional MIDI parameters (besides the MIDI instrument) directly from
> within the LilyPond source (namely, pan position, and reverb and chorus
> effect levels).  I post and describe them here for anyone else who might
> be interested.

That's nice, thanks!  I was missing the ability to set panning in MIDI, too.

As for the patches themselves, are you using Git?  It would be
slightly more convenient for us if you sent us "Git-formatted" patches
(i.e. patches representing complete git commits), or uploaded them for
review as described here
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/contributor/commits-and-patches#uploading-a-patch-for-review

I can help you with Git if you'd like.

best,