Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI

From: Heikki Tauriainen
Subject: Re: Patch: Setting pan, chorus and reverb in MIDI
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:04:12 +0300

Hi,

Here are the Git-formatted patches for issue 3581
<http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3581>, corresponding
to the latest patchset on Rietveld
<https://codereview.appspot.com/14434043>.

(The patches reached the "push" status on 16th October, but, if this
means that they have now also been approved for inclusion in the
codebase, they still need to be picked up by someone who can push them
to staging since I don't have the access rights to do this.)

Thanks to the development team for all the comments and help that I got
during the patch submission and review process.  I'm sorry for all the
extra work that I may have caused you especially in starting it - thanks
for the patience!

--
Heikki Tauriainen