Re: The catastrophe has arrived.

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: The catastrophe has arrived.
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 11:30:41 +0200

On 23/10/13 18:22, David Kastrup wrote:
This can seriously affect LilyPond's reputation.  Anybody putting
together a comparison of various typesetting programs under GNU/Linux
will more likely be using this version than any other.

I don't know about other glyphs, but for what it's worth, the treble clef doesn't actually look _bad_ to me, just quite stylized.