Re: compilation errors from Xcode's new standard library

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: compilation errors from Xcode's new standard library
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 10:17:32 +0100

On 03/11/13 10:09, Mike Solomon wrote:
Looks like some files in flower don't play nice with the most recent version of
the standard library bundled with Xcode…

Any ideas for how to proceed?

If I understand right (I'm not a Mac user), latest Xcode has clang as default compiler, and symlinks the gcc/g++ commands to clang/clang++. So, these errors most likely arise because Lilypond compilation has never been tested with clang (apologies if I'm wrong, but I imagine Lilypond development has always assumed GCC).