Re: Continuing towards 2.18

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Continuing towards 2.18
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 09:33:11 +0100

Mike Solomon <address@hidden> writes:

> On Nov 5, 2013, at 9:23 AM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>  So I'm
>> more comfortable reverting it as well.
>>

> Go for it, but could someone please remind me to push it to 2.19 if I
> forget?

Oh, I was not suggesting to revert anything in master.  So this and
Thomas' commit will end up in 2.19 without further action.  Just not in
2.18.0.  It's possible that it may end up in a later version of 2.18 by
cherrypicking if its track record in 2.19 suggests that this would be a
good idea.  In contrast, Thomas' commit would not likely get
cherry-picked into any 2.18 as it is a feature addition.