Re: [translations] Re: Branches, translation and next stable

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [translations] Re: Branches, translation and next stable
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 14:33:37 +0100

2013/11/7 David Kastrup <address@hidden>
I'll be merging translation into stable occasionally until
we get 2.18 out and then some.  I'll see how feasible it is to merge
translation into master as well, but the main focus of translators
should just be on keeping translation translated...

I think I'll update doc-it this weekend.

I hoped I could receive first a revision patch from the translation checker, but I've not heard from him for almost a month.. so I think I'll need some help when I apply his patch - probably not updated - after my update.