Re: Cleanup of ugly MI and SOL shaped noteheads (issue 45160043)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Cleanup of ugly MI and SOL shaped noteheads (issue 45160043)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 17:29:53 +0000

On 2013/12/24 23:22:00, Carl P. wrote:

This may well need to happen. As I said, I've tried a few times over
the
last 8 or 9 months to inquire about the mi head particulary, with no
response.

If you're the only person on the lists who cares, then you should be
able to have it the way you want it.

I'm curious, though, about the usage in chords.  In particular, it seems
that chords in Walker notes can't possibly line up, since do is centered
on the stem.  Are chords commonly used in shape notes?  Every reference
I've seen has no chords -- only single notes.

I'm fine to have this pushed if nobody else objects.  But I do like
David K.'s suggestion of a message on -user with before and after
shapes.

Thanks,

Carl S.

https://codereview.appspot.com/45160043/