Make doc - English only?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Make doc - English only?
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 09:04:09 +0100

Is there a way to make doc without transltations?

When working on the website I use
make WEB_LANGS='' website, but is there an equivalent for the docs?

I know I don't need that for development (while working I generate individual
sections, and for checking one _does_ need the translations. But it would be
nice to have a local doc (like the "doc tarball") but English only.
Anyway, I just realized that I don't need to download these huge tarballs
anymore since I can build the docs myself from Git :-)

Urs
--
Urs Liska
openlilylib.org