Re: PATCHES: Countdown for January 15th - 06:00 GMT

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for January 15th - 06:00 GMT
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 23:38:36 +0100

2014/1/12 Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
Hi,

2014/1/12 James <address@hidden>
Hello

The following patches have been at 'please push' for the last 3 countdowns (i.e. over 9 days), and I am not seeing anything obvious that leads me to believe that their is 'Needs Work' on them. I am seeing recent emails from them on the lists and so assume they would also be getting the tracker emails too.

3761 Enhancement Keith Ohara push LeftEdge no longer takes up space
3753 Enhancement Carl Peterson push Patch: Cleanup of ugly MI and SOL shaped noteheads
3764 Enhancement Janek Warchol push Patch: Swap 'polite' and 'l2r' variable definitions

If the authors don't want to push, can they change the label to something more appropriate? Thank you.

I'm sorry, i'm very busy and didn't have time to look at it properly :(

Resolved 3764 now - turns out it was moot...