Re: Pre-review questions about image(s) and translations

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Pre-review questions about image(s) and translations
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 09:08:11 +0100

Am 16.01.2014 08:58, schrieb Graham Percival:
On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 08:33:37AM -0500, Carl Peterson wrote:
    My first instinct is to prepare an SVG file that could be processed with
    inkscape or another program as part of the make process.

That is not do-able for the website due to our hosting&build
situation.  I've commented on this twice before, so please read
the CG chapter on the website before continuing in this direction.

It's more or less decided that we'll create an image with LilyPond.
AFAICS the resulting file (and its translations) are stored in lilypond-extra. But is it possible to also store the source file somewhere, so translators or future editors can use and modify it?

Urs