Fastest way to rebuild Feta

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Fastest way to rebuild Feta
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 14:05:50 +0100

Hi,

I actually did my first modifications to Feta (not intended for a general contribution but rather for a personal project).

If I use Janek's script to rebuild LilyPond it takes a mere 5-10 seconds to finish, which is quite good. But is there a more straightforward (and faster) way to compile the font or even a given glyph individually to judge the results of the metafont modification? As long as I'm going through it by trial&error, even 5-10 seconds sum up considerably ...

Best
Urs