Re: Submitted a patch and it was added to the wrong rietveld issue

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Submitted a patch and it was added to the wrong rietveld issue
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:45:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Benko,

benko.pal wrote
>> It seems that my local git branch was still associated with that previous
>> issue, the one I had submitted a patch for before.  I was using git-cl.
>
> yes, git-cl associates the rietveld issue permanently to a branch
> (in your ~/lilypond-git/.git/config); it seems you do all your work on
> the same branch again and again.  you can reset the issue after push
> with
> $ git cl issue 0
>
> my workflow is to open a new topic branch each time, then delete it
> when content reaches origin/master.

Ah, ok, so at this point if I do
$ git cl issue 0

and then resubmit the patch, that should get things back on the right track.
In the future I'll probably go with that topic branch workflow.
Unfortunately, I don't think I have the privileges to clean up the rietveld
and google code tracker where things went wrong... thanks in advance to
anyone who can help me out with that.

And thanks Benko, David, and Urs for the tips on this,

-Paul