[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 04 Apr 2014 13:36:41 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.4.0
as promised I can share the Amadeus manual:
and a screenshot:
Both are non-permanent links and may be down at any time in the future.
The screenshot shows:
- Top (IIUC): The preview of the currently edited moment
- 2nd: xed, the editor for musical content
- 3rd: cmd, (IIUC) the editor for layout and tweaks
- bottom: terminal, obviously displaying some debug output
There must be at least two more editor for editing headers and lyrics.
Probably even more.
- Preview of the current page. This will be recalculated "instantly"
upon saving anything.
IIUC all these windows are synchronized.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Amadeus resources,
Urs Liska <=