Re: snippets/new

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: snippets/new
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 12:14:01 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
To: Phil Holmes
Cc: Devel
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:07 PM

Hi Phil, Hi Dev,

Thank you Phil.
Actually, yes, for the past month Seba and I have worked pretty hard in order for the LSR to get a better access and a better output.

Should work fine now.

One thing though : regarding the "standalone" snippets, I've adapted the paper size for most of them (e.g. http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=432) so I was wondering if that could affect the docs tagged ones?

If yes, just say and I'll delete the custom paper size.

Cheers,

For reference, Pierre is replying to this text, sent to both him and devel, but which doesn't seem to get displayed on -devel:

"Following Pierre's (and Seba's) excellent work to update the LSR, I think
I'm right in saying that we should be able to copy any new snippets in
snippets/new to the LSR and delete them all? Anyone not agree?"

As to the custom paper size: what's the purpose of this: I don't understand.

--
Phil Holmes