Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Question about customizing emmentaler font
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Werner,

By the way, I did look more closely at the LILC table and, sure enough, the
bounding box data for the arpeggio and trill_element glyphs were pretty far
off. I adjusted the values and they seem to be working now.

The one thing that still puzzles me is why the dynamics letters won't show
up when they are part of the font. Are you aware of a place in the source
code that defaults to some fallback font if something is wrong with the
notation font for these glyphs? Based on my first images, it looks like the
fallback is a basic sans font, but I couldn't find anything. Thanks for your
help.

-Abraham