Re: Two pondings patches pushed to staging

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Two pondings patches pushed to staging
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 18:09:54 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden> To: "James" <address@hidden>; "LilyPond Development Team" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2014 5:39 PM

Am 18.05.2014 17:54, schrieb James:
On 18/05/14 15:38, Urs Liska wrote:

As discussed previously I take it for granted that pondings don't need
formal review.

uh .. they can still break master if you screw up your checkin (I know,
I have done it). So yes they should have a _full_ patch test _at least_.

After that then do what you will.

James

OK. I just did what I was told ...

What to do now? I think that tests are done before staging is merged into master? Currently my two commits are the only ones ahead of master. Should I reset staging to master and upload the patch for review or should I leave it for now and do better next time?

BTW I checked the files with
http://philholmes.net/lilypond/tweettester/

Best
Urs

Assuming the patch applies to master, I can't see how a change to tweets.xml can do anything worse than make the homepage look dreadful. I think nothing needs doing.

--
Phil Holmes