Re: Color and/or parenthesize single dots in fret-diagrams (issue 102450

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Color and/or parenthesize single dots in fret-diagrams (issue 102450043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:48:14 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/102450043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely
File Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/102450043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely#newcode1002
Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely:1002: color.
We need a new (obvious) paragraph for this new text I think, so give a
line space after the previous one.

The syntax is a bit uncomfortable I think. Are they really just called
'dots'?

Here's my suggestion:

"Fingering indication dots can be colored as well as parenthesized; the
parenthesis's color can also be altered independently."

The example will show the subtleties of 'inversion' and 'modification'.

https://codereview.appspot.com/102450043/