Re: Issue 3254: align unassociated lyrics using NoteColumn extent. (issu

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Issue 3254: align unassociated lyrics using NoteColumn extent. (issue 108110044 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:05:13 -0700

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 01:01:11 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

pushed as c73b41b3e7be6d7280c6336cf03610cd7aed3000 - thanks for review!
I'll post a follow-up patch later today.

https://codereview.appspot.com/108110044/

It seems that after this patch, the old well-tested Devnull context should do
everything that the new NullVoice does, without the complications and remaining
problems.

Do you also expect this to be true?   If you understand the full purpose of
NullVoice and can check that Devnull fills the need, you might create a patch
to make NullVoice a simple alias for Devnull (and reverse any patches related
to NullVoice that we wouldn't otherwise want in the code).