Re: Changes.tely updated - 2.19.x up to June 2014 (issue 108130043 by ad

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Changes.tely updated - 2.19.x up to June 2014 (issue 108130043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:48:24 +0000

On 2014/06/30 22:00:15, J_lowe wrote:
Thanks

https://codereview.appspot.com/108130043/diff/70001/Documentation/changes.tely
File Documentation/changes.tely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/108130043/diff/70001/Documentation/changes.tely#newcode141
Documentation/changes.tely:141: A new markup command
@code{\justify-line} has
been added.  Similar to
On 2014/06/29 12:52:36, david.nalesnik wrote:
> This should be a complete sentence. (Sorry--looks like that was my
doing.)
> Perhaps something like:
>
> It is similar to the @code{\fill-line} markup command.  Each
@emph{word},
> however, is spaced using . . .

Too 'bitty', but I've included the definite article to start the
Sentence
(starting every sentence with an article does get tedious to read).

> [Now, whether the comma should belong to the @emph, I don't know.  I
was told
by
> a fussy professor that "however" shouldn't begin a sentence.]

Yes and I bet he said 'And', 'So' and 'Because' shouldn't either
right?

Sure, but I'd never heard that "however" needed to be used
"postpositively," which was how he put it.  It does sound better that
way, I think.

However, I think you'll be fine with what I done here.

;)

Thanks--works for me.

https://codereview.appspot.com/108130043/