Re: LSR updates

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LSR updates
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 16:03:05 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 11:42 AM
Subject: LSR updates

I'm starting work on bringing the snippets in git up to date to match
those in the LSR.  Stage one is to change the LSR address of dsi to di in
them all and to bring their version numbers up to 2.18.0.  This isn't best
done with makelsr because it does not blindly update sll the snippets,
which is what we want.  I've used find and sed to make the needed changes
and have a large patch ready to go with lots of changed files, but with
only the changes above.  Does anyone object to my pushing it direct to
staging following a make doc check locally?

Pushed to staging as 4ee99b07605942b02e82c6526df98b68cbc03981

--
Phil Holmes