Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:09:14 +0000

On 2014/08/12 11:54:38, email_philholmes.net wrote:

I can post this as a bug, but I'm guessing it would be tricky to fix.
Would
you object to scaling the dimensions of the incipit (in the incipit
code)
line-width and indent by the 1.76 factor, to work round the problem?

Yes, I would object to scaling the dimensions of the incipit line-width
and indent by the 1.76 factor since that is just an ad-hoc approximation
for a single case.

Is there a reason you don't scale by the ratio of output-scale between
grob-layout and layout?

https://codereview.appspot.com/108270043/