Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:40:50 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

This is too silly for words.  I am going to submit your patch
appropriately modified.  I have no idea what this charade is supposed to
achieve but I have a hard time sharing your sentiment that I should be
ashamed of not working out things for you when the kind of response
I get for working them out is as rewarding as this.