Re: indclude notnames bn, etc., in English (issue 133840043 by address@h

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: indclude notnames bn, etc., in English (issue 133840043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:13:52 +0000

On 2014/08/25 09:17:54, Jean-Charles wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, this patch *changes* every natural pitch in
English instead
of just adding or including a variant for "natural".

Since this will modify what is in place since more than 15 years, it
is
essential to document it, both in "changes" and over the
documentation.

Too bad, I prefer English to French because "g" is much less typing
than "sol",
and have always sung "mi" and "si" even when flattened or "fa" even
when
sharpened...

I think you're mistaken.  In the original file the unaltered English
notenames were defined twice, and this patch alters just one of them,
leaving the other unchanged.  So it does just add a variant.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/133840043/