Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 17:33:36 +0200

> I see that the translations have now been added to the script, thanks.
> However, there is still this in the script:
>
> # Get/update node translations
> '''
> for i in cs de es fr hu it ja nl zh; do
>

> I don't understand well enough what this section does to update it, but it
> seems that "ca" should be added to the list?

BTW, ca option in the footer appears only in the home, not in other pages
of the latest doc:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/web/manuals.html

And *.ca.html pages cannot be found even if the files have been translated.
For example:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/web/manuals.ca.html