Re: lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 13:19:43 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Masamichi Hosoda" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2014 12:18 PM
Subject: lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)

Hi.

Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.) of
official pre-built lilypad.exe is broken.

I installed lilypond-2.19.13-1.mingw.exe
(download from
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/mingw/lilypond-2.19.13-1.mi
ngw.exe)
and started lilypad.exe.
Then, all the Japanese character strings are garbled.

So, I tried to build lilypad.exe from source
(https://github.com/gperciva/lilypad).
As a result, my built lilypad.exe is not garbled.

Which windres (resource compiler) version do you use
to built official pre-built lilypad.exe?
Since old windres (less than ver 2.18) is not supporting codepage,
it may cause garbled characters.

I'll need to check on my other machine. Could you tell me whether the attached zipped lilypad.exe is OK? This was compiled with gcc on my Windows machine.

--
Phil Holmes