Re: Add an alternative Drum Style - agostini-drums-style (issue 15086004

From: fgohier49
Subject: Re: Add an alternative Drum Style - agostini-drums-style (issue 150860044 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 13:56:36 +0000

On 2014/09/24 12:11:12, dak wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/150860044/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/percussion.itely
File Documentation/notation/percussion.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/150860044/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/percussion.itely#newcode274
Documentation/notation/percussion.itely:274: prevalent notation style
for North
Italian Cabeza music.
Cough, cough.  That sounds entirely made up.  Which is no surprise
since it
_was_ entirely made up by me in order to sketch the _kind_ of
information we
want to provide.  And I definitely pointed out that the facts in my
example text
were made up and should be replaced by proper facts.

Any chance we can get this information from the original patch author,
or does
someone else need to do the respective research?

Hello,

I am not aware about the life of Dante Agostini, I was thinking with
this comment your were more than me.
Can we extract some informations from any website to use here ? I am not
confident with this.

https://codereview.appspot.com/150860044/