Re: Issue 4142: Make skipTypesetting skip time signatures (issue 1483600

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4142: Make skipTypesetting skip time signatures (issue 148360043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:43:17 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/148360043/diff/1/lily/time-signature-engraver.cc
File lily/time-signature-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/148360043/diff/1/lily/time-signature-engraver.cc#newcode63
lily/time-signature-engraver.cc:63: reallocated in the same spot */
The comment is rubbish since the value is protected in the derived_mark
procedure and thus cannot get collected.  Of course, it was rubbish
before, but if we are changing the code anyway, we need not keep it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/148360043/