Re: Make \time work with \tweak and \footnote (issue 149170044 by addres

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Make \time work with \tweak and \footnote (issue 149170044 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 23:03:59 +0000

On 2014/09/30 09:07:26, dak wrote:
On 2014/09/30 04:54:22, dak wrote:
> On 2014/09/30 03:50:30, Dan Eble wrote:
> > \compoundMeter should create a TimeSignatureEvent too.
>
> [Slaps forehead]

Take a deep breath. There are also \overrideTimeSignatureSettings and
\revertTimeSignatureSettings, and examples in the NR that set
timeSignatureFraction directly.

I'm grateful for your attempt to help, but I wonder whether now is the
right time to touch this hodgepodge.  For my mid-measure time-signature
warning, I could content myself with printing the current bar number and
the before/after fractions.

https://codereview.appspot.com/149170044/