Re: Compact Chord Symbols Patch

From: James
Subject: Re: Compact Chord Symbols Patch
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 20:11:23 +0100

Developers,

On 06/10/14 18:30, Richard Shann wrote:
> I have created a patch for LilyPond (following the guidelines in the
> documentation). I enclose a file that creates a chord chart from this
> version, though I realize that it is too verbose for use in documenting
> the new functionality.
> I'll be happy to create something smaller if it looks like  the patch
> will be welcomed. (This one gives an idea of the output).
>
> Richard

Although I have already created a tracker for this;

is this actually one of those 'Scheme engraver' type-things that Urs was
talking about a week or so back or is this simply best put in the
LilyPond Snippet Repository (LSR)?

Otherwise I'll feed it in via the normal patch review process.

I just wanted clarification before I (or Richard) spend any time on this.

James