Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:41:15 +0000

Thanks for the input as always.

Still one question remains (see thread below)

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/180001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/180001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2702
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2702: (#10) for drums.  Each channel
is allocated for each staff, so a score